See the video at this link:
While you are there, I strongly invite you to check out the hilarious comments left by readers of that story:
Some precious gems:
- "And all along I thought tablets made for christians were chiseled stone."
- "Is it invisible and powered by faith? If so, I have a garage full of them. They are $148 each and I will pray for you."
- "On a techie note, I wonder if this is rootable? The hardware actually looks somewhat interesting. It would be hilarious to see some heathen root and build a totally satanic and porn ridden Android ROM for it."
- "Also blocks most climate change, evolution, and general science sites. Knowledge blocker."
- " i'm dying to see Google Flat Earth, Ptolemaic Edition."
- "Lol. Google Flat Earth. Complete with Apocalyptic Horsemen GPS. Track their destruction."
- "I wonder how you abort processes that run on these things..."
- "There has to be so many corrupt files on that thing as your only option is to pray the virus away."
- "You don't; every failed application is a gift from god."