Sunday, April 1, 2012

Follow The Gun-Toting Atheist On Twitter

I know I complain about how a certain 'book of faces' is a useless website aimed at providing data-mining services to the intelligence community, but I genuinely feel that Twitter is different. Twitter allows you to obtain real-time information about different news topics, and I actually figured out how useful it was today. You see, I was about to embark on a roadtrip to go to a live show tonight... but a twitter update from the band this morning to the effect that their show was cancelled saved me from going on a disappointing roundtrip. So I gave it a lot of thought, and decided that I would now have a Twitter presence, question of attracting more readers to this blog... well isn't that the point of Twitter?

Follow @GunAtheist on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment