Monday, September 26, 2011

New word

F*ckocracy [fuhk-uh-k-ruh-see]


noun


A form of government in which the people are getting abused, screwed, and generally taken advantage of by a ruling elite called the f*ckocrats.


*This new word is my intellectual property, and I expect credit for it. © 2011 by guntotingatheist.blogspot.com


UPDATE: It hasn't been 10 minutes yet, and already I've been emailed that I wasn't the first one to come up with this word. Dang. I thought I had something original. Disregard the above copyright notice, keep calm, and carry on.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing that I thought of was Creed's 1997 song "In America."

    It contains the lyrics, "In America sexuality is democracy."

    Then again, you could probably say the same thing for Western society as a whole.

    ReplyDelete