Thursday, July 28, 2011

TSA has a sense of humor

I went through a TSA checkpoint last night, and to my pleasant surprise, the TSA staff was actually very courteous, and exhibited a genuine sense of humor by cracking subtle jokes.

I think one of the female agents was actually hitting on me.

The muslims in front of me did not have such a good time. While I walked through the regular metal detector, they were forced to go through the so-called full-body scanners, and their foreign passports were being thoroughly inspected by several agents and their apparent supervisors.

I can guess they used some profiling methodology to decide who got through easy, and who needed the anal probe.

But then I thought about that Breivik nut in Norway. Is profiling going to change now to include blond-hair, blue-eyed Scandinavians?

1 comment: