I may be proven wrong, but by June 2021, based on current trends, I predict the following:
1. One or more U.S. states will have some form of single-payer healthcare system supported by taxes.
2. Income taxes on the top 1% of earners will be at a higher rate.
3. Half the cars on the road will be either electric or hybrids.
4. We will have an HIV vaccine.
5. We will have the ability to repair cartilage and ligaments using stem cells.
6. We will have made-to-order replacement organs.
7. Marijuana will be decriminalized at a federal level.
8. We will have found a cure for cancer.
9. Cars that can drive themselves will come to market.
10. We will have smartphones that can last more than one day on a charge.