Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Atheists?

Is it just me or did it seem as if Princess Kate Middleton almost rolled her eyes whenever the reverend Bishop of London said the words "Jesus Christ"?

And did it seem as if HRH William was biting his lower lip at the same time, almost as if he was trying not to laugh?


Of course it's probably my overactive imagination, after all, Prince William's own grandmother, her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is the head of the Church of England... maybe everybody in the house of Windsor is simply trying to keep up appearances.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. It crossed my mind too the possibility that royalties are atheists, with all the education and experiences they have! I never heard however of any royal atheist. I think they can't come out of the closet easily. They have to keep an image majority of the people believe. It's kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete